Hyperflex 5 coax cable – 100 meters
– Despite the diameter of 5.4 mm the performance is very good. Cables with the same diameter are by far outperformed.
– Exceptional flexibility: perfect for tight bends, obtained by means of an advanced full copper inner core (19 wires instead of 7).
– Shielding efficiency: >105 dB (SA) and improved strength achieved by adding 24 additional wires to the sheath, for a total of 120 wires (88% coverage + 100% foil). This Hyperflex 5 coaxial cable drastically reduces background noise.
– Light weight: 4,4 Kg/100 m
– Suitable for rotor-operated antennas.