Complete 1:49 Impedance Transformer DIY kit for End Fed antenna’s.
100 Watt, with solid tensile stools.
End Fed antenna applications
The End Fed antenna is very popular especially for field work. The antenna is very easy to install because there is no need of a high feed point like a dipole antenna. Another big advantage is that the antenna can be used on multiple amateur bands. The antenna will radiate with a half-wavelength wire or a multiple half-wavelengths For example, with a length of about 20 meters, the antenna can be used on the 10, 15, 20 and 40 meter band. By extending the antenna with a coil, the 80 meter band can also be added. So there are still several other variants possible, see the building description.
Click here for a detailed building description
This kit includes:
- IP65 enclosure 82x80x55 mm
- Ferrite toroid Amidon FT140-43
- Winding Wire 1.00 mm
- 100 pF Capacitor 1kV
- PL 259 Chassis
- Toroid mounting plate
- Stainless steel M3 6mm screws 4x
- Stainless steel M3 Spring washer 4x
- M3 Cable lug
- M5 Cable Shoe
- Stainless steel (A4) M6 strain relief
- Stainless Steel M6 Nut
- Stainless Steel M6 washer
- Stainless steel M6 Spring washer
- Stainless Steel M5 Bolt 25mm
- Stainless steel M5 Wing nut
- Stainless Steel M5 nut 2x
- Stainless Steel M5 washer 2x
- Stainless steel M5 Spring washer 2x
- Stainless steel M5 tooth washer 2x
- Stainless steel M3 Bolt 12mm 4x
- Stainless Steel M3 Nut 4x
- Stainless Steel M3 Washer 4x
- Stainless steel M3 tooth washer 4x
There are no reviews yet.